SEVEN REASONS TO SELL IN WINTER
While the spring market is typically thought to be the best time to sell, you may be interested to know that the winter months can be a great time to sell and here are the reasons why:
- LESS COMPETITION fewer listings on the market
- MORE QUALIFIED/MOTIVATED BUYERS it may take fewer actual showings to get the right buyer
- MORE LISTINGS SOLD ratio of listings sold to listings taken is highest at this time of year (this means fewer expired listings occur)
- HIGHER SELLING PRICE may occur because you have less competition than in spring/summer months
- WORK TRANSFERS February is traditionally the biggest transfer month of the year in the workplace (those coming from other cities that you dont want to miss)
- MORE FLEXIBLE CLOSINGS even though you list your property now, you may arrange a delayed closing or extended occupancy if you wish.
- LIST IN WINTER/BUY IN SPRING sell in winter with less competition, arrange delayed closing, buy in spring when there is more choice!
WITH MY HELP we can make this transition a smooth and enjoyable process. I AM READY when you are.
CALL TODAY to arrange a no cost/no obligation visit
to discuss your plans.
RE/MAX EASTERN REALTY INC.