Here are the vital most important items you need to pay attention to before you list, according to a study conducted by RE/MAX Canada, in conjunction with financial institutions:
1. YOUR KITCHEN: It's the most important, most saleable part of the house. Every dollar you spend on it, wisely, should yield up to 60% return. Talk to us before you start to plan for that reno, though.
2. BATHROOMS: Nearly as important as the kitchen, buyers expect bathrooms be up to date, creative and appealing. Again, bathroom renos can be costly, so don't go see a contractor till you call us. Let's sit down and talk about where the dollars should go.
3. WINDOWS: Again, efficient, decorative windows can make the difference - and you should get back as much as 30% on every dollar spent.
4. ROOFING: Times have changed, and so has roofing. If your roof's time has come, new styles and longer warranty periods are essential - so is color. Call us, and we will talk about it.
5. HOME STAGING: Just the simple things that need to be done prior to listing - we will consult you on what to do to sell in good time, and maximize price.
6. REALTORS: Here's the most important thing of all: Matt and Linda have more experience selling local properties than any other Realtor based in the area. That means more listed, more sold and an average 97% for Sellers against the recommended list price. That's a track record ready to go to work for you - with the RE/MAX network at the ready! AND, we are members of the Peterborough/Kawarthas and Durham/Toronto Real Estate Boards. Unmatched exposure. Unmatched service. Unmatched results. No wonder we are #1!