Here are 38 ways to stay motivated through the Year 2013
- Write down 5 things you have to be thankful for daily.
- Listen to music that pumps you up.
- Learn to meditate, and do it daily.
- Review your dreams and goals every morning.
- Tell someone you love them.
- Focus on what is right in your life, not what is wrong.
- Listen to inspiring personal development audio books or programs when traveling.
- Perform random acts of kindness.
- Don't read or listen to the news until the evening. Almost all news is negative.
- Join Twitter and follow people who publish inspiring or uplifting thoughts.
- Read The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann.
- Do something everyday that brings you pure joy.
- Make decisions quickly.
- Limit the amount of television you watch.
- Encourage others.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eliminate negative people and negative energy from your life.
- Live in a state of curiosity.
- Get in great shape.
- Call someone and thank them for being a part of your life.
- Overcome a fear.
- Watch an inspiring movie.
- Take food, clothing or blankets to a homeless person.
- Take time to rest and recharge ever week.
- Plan something special for someone you love.
- Eat a high protein diet with lots of vegetables.
- Plan and book your next holiday.
- Quit a bad habit.
- Read Start with Why by Simon Sinek.
- Take a dog for a walk.
- Surround yourself with positive people that make you feel good.
- Exercise first thing in the morning.
- Tell someone you love them. (Yes, this one's on the list twice.)
- Fire your negative and difficult customers.
- Compliment five people each day.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Read the Leader Who Had No Title by Robin Sharma.
- Be thankful every morning when you wake up -- you are alive!