When You're Ready 2 Move...I'm Proud 2 Serve
RELOCATION PACKAGES couriered to you
...across Quinte, Trenton, Belleville or across the Country!
When the time comes to pack up and move, whether its across town in Quinte West, Trenton, Belleville, or across the country, I am here to help you with the sometimes emotional and stressful experience.
I will help you in determing the best price for your home, through a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) and provide you with a marketing plan that best suits your needs. I will look at your home through the eyes of a prospective buyer and point out the necessary changes that will benefit you for a higher price. Todays Buyers are well informed, and buy on emotion. First impressions are critical in having your house "market ready".
If you require a "relocation package" for another Base or City, contact me and I will have one couriered to you free of charge.
Getting Ready for the BIG Move!
Start by assessing the items you will be taking with you and the ones you will be leaving behind.
1) Organize a yard sale or donate unsued articles to a second hand store. Call me and I will drop off "garage sale" signs for your sale. The Salvation Army, Bibles for Missions, Value Village and St Vincent de Pauls are willing to accept all donations.
2) Collect different sized boxes for heavy and light weight possessions. Wine boxes with dividers are excellent for packing glasses and breakables. Banana boxes with fitted lids and handles are excellent for packing picture frames, mirrors, linens and other light weight items.
3) Have markers, tape and labels readily available for packing. Ask me about pre-printed labels for kids rooms. Mark "fragile" on all boxes that have breakables, don't forget to mark "food" on boxes with your edibles.
4) Return expired and unused medication to your local pharmacy for destruction. No need in polluting our water source when this service is free.
5) If you have any unsued building suppplies such as lumber, trim, vinyl siding, windows and doors donate them to Habitat for Humanity located on Sidney Street in Belleville.
6) Any unused paints can be taken to the depot on Wallbridge Road.
7) If needed, rent a storge unit or container, no point in having a cluttered house when selling. Remember your selling "space".
8) Shred all documents, bills, invoices, bank statements, you no longer need. Don't just throw them in the garbage or reycle, you never know nowadays who is going through your "private" information.
9) Collect packing paper, bubble wrap and styro foam peanuts. Ask your local pharmasist to save these packing materials. They receive them on a bi-weekly basis with their shipments. ( I used to do this when I worked in the pharmacy).
10) Take any unused cannned goods to the Trenton "Care and Share" Food Bank at the Loyola Adult Education Centre on Marmora St. Open Monday to Thursday 10:30 -12:30pm (613) 394-5551.
Don't forget to wear RED on Fridays in Support of Our Troops
Click Here for a Click here for a
"Newcomers" Packet "Smart Move" Packet
Your Best MOVE is 2 Call ME!